Thursday, May 3, 2012

New range of Murano Glass Jewelry!

I have been quite busy over the last few days. My new stock of Murano Glass Jewelry has arrived! So the process of checking, sorting, labeling, photographing, editing and updating my online shop, DeVigniDesigns has kept my plate full! It is a very exhausting but rewarding process. 


I have box sets which includes a pendant and earrings. The set is completely handmade using the glass sheet technique with silver foil 925 or gold foil 24kt. The pendant comes with a cotton cord which is 50cm long. 


Log onto my online shop, DeVigniDesigns to view color variations and while you are there, why don't you surprise your Mum and buy Murano Glass Jewelry for Mother's Day on the 13th of May!


Murano Glass Pendant & Earrings Box set (20x20)

Murano Glass Pendant & Earrings Box set (40x30)

Murano Glass Pendant & Earrings Box set (40x30)

Murano Glass Pendant & Earrings Box set Diam. 50 curved

Murano Glass Pendant & Earrings Box set Diam. 40



No comments:

Post a Comment